This lovely piano was originally restored in 1980, and since then has received regular professional care from Tim Hamilton, Lucy Coad, Andrew Wooderson, and Andy Durand. It is in full playing order, and has been used for many professional concerts and recitals.
It's good to see a silk-covered passive soundboard in place. These are so often missing, but do make a significant difference to the sound.
A pleasing array of open-covered, red brass, yellow brass, and steel strings! This piano has the escapement action, patented b Johann Geib in 1786, and licensed to Longman & Broderip.